Monday, June 15, 2009

One more week down

I'm 33 weeks tomorrow. I had a loooong stretch of appointments today--first an NST to check babies (both passed) and lab work. There was a miscommunication about the lab work, so after the first round came back I had to be stuck a second time and wait another hour for that test. Everything is holding steady but my kidneys, but they're not so bad yet that I have to deliver. It is enough, though, that I'll need twice a week appointments now, so we'll repeat everything on Thursday. Then I went on to the doctor for my usual check-up.

On Thursday, in addition to the NST, labs, and regular appointment, I get another ultrasound. Yay! I can't wait to see how big they are and what position they're in. From there it's just a few more days to our goal date: June 23. I have been warned that once I turn bad, I could get very sick very fast and should come in immediately if anything changes. But for now, it's just more bedrest and more appointments/testing every few days.

2 comments:

Mrs. Hany said...

Jen - so glad you are still going!! We are in constant prayers for you and those babies!!! Keep us posted

Nog Blog said...

Sounds good so far! Keep us all informed!