Friday, May 29, 2009

Playdate

Smartie and Sweetie were invited for a playdate with Grace H. today. Smartie does not handle change in routine well, so I talked her through "the plan" all last evening. She was not happy with the idea and kept telling me that she'd just stay home and let Sweetie go.

This morning, she came running into my room to wake me up yelling, "HURRY, MOMMY, WE HAVE TO GO TO GRACE'S HOUSE! IT'S AN ADVENTURE!" She had no problems staying there and had a wonderful time, as did Sweetie. It was really nice to have a morning off.

Then we went to my sister's to pick up a bunch of baby stuff. I'm so ready to be ready, if you know what I mean.

1 comment:

Mrs. Hany said...

Grace had an awesome time with the girls - she talked about it all night after she got home! Glad to hear you are ready to be ready!!! you have done such a fab. job keep it up!