Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Labor bag packed!

I got inspired last night and packed my labor bag. I've got my sound machine, a hand-held massager, my hair brush, "contraband" food and drink. Also, I washed up two slings, sanitized my 2 LAs and the SNS (nursing supplies), and packed a box of DPD (nursing meds). And of course I have my screen-printed labor shirt: "DRUG FREE! CHEER FOR ME OR LET ME BE!" I still need to buy some fabric for a wrap-around skirt and a nursing bra or two.

I can't believe I reach term in just 8 weeks! I've got major nesting instincts, and it's hard that I can't be up as much as I'd like.

3 comments:

Mrs. Hany said...

Jen - I am so proud of you for getting this far!! You are cooking those babies really really well!! We can't wait to meet these two little ones (but hopefully we will have to wait a while longer). We continue to pray for you and the little ones!

Rena said...

I love your labor t-shirt! Why didn't I ever think of that? I'm so happy you have done this well, keep up the good work.

Marie Stork said...

Wow--love the t-shirt idea! You are one incredible woman! I keep praying for you your precious babies and your family.