Wednesday, May 27, 2009

30 week sono--WOW!

I had my 30 week (+1) sono today, mostly to check for possible growth restriction. Wow! Doesn't look like we need to worry about that! "Addison" was estimated at 3lb 10oz, and "Clark" at 3lb 9oz. Now, I know these estimates can be off, but still! My 35-weeker only weighed 4lb 4oz, and my 37-weeker was 5lb 2oz!

I also grew 3 weeks' worth in one week, now measuring 7 weeks ahead. Size-wise, this is the most pregnant I've ever been.

I'm still dipping negative for protein, my BP is controlled with meds, and I have no swelling. The OB did encourage me to increase my rest time, but that's happening naturally as it becomes more and more uncomfortable to move.

The only bad news is that "Addison" is now breech. She's grounded--she can't come out until she flips!

2 comments:

Mrs. Hany said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! So proud of you Jen!!!

Amber said...

Oh Jen - It was around 32 weeks, I think, that the girls moved on me too. I hope this little girl moves again for you!!!! The good news is it sounds like "clark" isn't?

And yes, I told RYan too, as the pregnancy progressed I felt somewhat on bedrest because I could do so little it happened naturally. Hang in there - I think you've done amazing!

And YEAH 30 WEEKS! : )