Thursday, May 21, 2009

Funnies

One of my favorite parts of being a mom is hearing the funny ideas my kids come up with. Both girls had some pretty funny sayings in the last 24 hours.

A few months ago, I mentioned our supper time tradition of Best and Worst. Yesterday, Smartie's worst was that I asked her "soooo many times to obey and I just! didn't! want to!" Hard not to laugh at that.

Today, Sweetie went around the supper table giving compliments, a new favorite activity. "Mommy, I like your shirt." Thanks. "Sissy, I like your hair." Thanks. "Daddy, I like your panties." My what?!? "Your panties. I like them." Um, thanks *snort*.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When a man lives in a house full of girls, as my husband does, he wears panties. In our case, a son who comes along as late as he did wears panties too.