Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We survived another week!

23 weeks! I had my check-up today. My BP has been fluctuating and is averaging higher than before, but it hasn't hit the "magic numbers" of 140/90. So no diagnosis or meds yet, just continued close monitoring. Besides the BP issue, my only symptom is shortness of breath with dizziness if I try to do too much. I don't have any swelling, not even the normal pregnancy stuff, which along with the breathing problems were my first symptoms with the girls. So that's really good news. I'm feeling a lot more hopeful about our prospects.

4 comments:

Nog Blog said...

This is all good news! Keep doing all the right things and maybe you can ward off the danger signals. We'll keep praying!

Marla and Rob said...

Glad to hear that things are going smoothly!! Take it easy:).

Amber said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Judy's offer . . .I'd say "YES" for you on a meal sign up sheet and help with the girls. : ) But I guess it is up to you. : )

hoping you have another "good" day today.

Marie Stork said...

With a thankful heart for another good week for you and your precious babies.