Monday, May 12, 2008

She's Talking Up a Storm

I admit, I'm a language geek. So hearing my children learn to talk has been very fascinating to me. Here are a couple cute things Sweetie has been saying lately.

When Sweetie tries to take Smartie's toy, Smartie says, "No-no, Sweetie , it's mine." Now when Smartie tries to take Sweetie's toy, Sweetie says, "No-no, Sweetie , it's mine." Makes me laugh every time.

The other day, we were reading a Dora the Explorer book. I was asking Sweetie where the different characters were. She correctly found Isa, Benny, and Boots. But when I asked her where Tico was, she patted her stomach and said, "Belly-belly!" I said, "Tico is in your belly?" And she lifted her shirt, tickled herself, and said, "Tico-tico-tico!" (Tickle-tickle-tickle!)

2 comments:

Staci said...

Yesterday Ethne asked me if Zion was a boy. I told her he was a boy and Grandpa was a boy and all the rest of us were girls. She walked away and said "he'll never understand us!"

Nog Blog said...

That is the funniest thing...she's a gem!