Thursday, May 29, 2008

Leaving On a Jet Plane

We head to Chicago tonight and fly out for San Diego tomorrow morning! :) Tomorrow night, we'll have dinner with a friend of mine. I've never met her in person, but she's part of my online support group. It should be fun!

Friday or Saturday, we'll go to the Expo to check out all the cool running gear and pick up our race packets. Then Sunday is race day--starting time is 6:30, although we're pretty far back in the pack and probably won't cross the starting line until closer to 7:00. Live results can be viewed here if you're interested, although in Illinois it'll be church time. I don't know if I'll be able to update while there, but as soon as I get home I'll let you know all the details.

Thanks for all the prayers this week and weekend--it means a lot to both of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admire your training for this race and hope all goes well for you!