Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Prayer warriors needed! UPDATE

Okay, I know this isn't a huge tragedy and there are many better causes, but a whispered prayer or two would be appreciated. I have (I think) a very painful cyst on my left ovary. It's been so bad the last few days that I can barely walk let alone run. And the race is this Sunday! I hate to think of missing it, especially after 16 weeks of training. So I'll be praying that this thing shrinks, pops, or at least goes dormant within the next few days so I can be back to normal by the weekend. Thanks!

ETA: A few hours after I posted this, the cyst popped. Not pleasant, but within an hour I was feeling so much better. Today I'm just a little sore and achy, but planning to get my run in tonight (or at least a walk). Thanks so much--prayers really do work wonders!

7 comments:

Amber said...

oh Jen - I will be praying!! I've had a few too many myself so I understand! - one episode even had me in the hospital on morphine. It's my opinion it's childbirth without the cute baby afterwards.

the good news is all your hardwork won't go away in just a few days. So I'll be praying it clears up in time!

Mindy said...

We'll be praying for you Jen! I hope you get to feeling better and you are able to run this weekend!

Katie said...

Praying for you

Marie Stork said...

Keeping you in our prayers. You've put in some time and it would be a shame to miss this opportunity!

Mindy said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better Jen! Enjoy this weekend!

Tater & Haley said...

Glad you are feeling better too! I'll be thinking of you this weekend! :)
~Haley

Mrs. Hany said...

glad you are feeling better!!!! We will continue to pray!