Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Milestones

I've been running for fifteen weeks. As of yesterday, I have lost thirteen pounds and six inches. Tomorrow, I will reach 200 miles. In twelve days, I will run my race. It's hard to believe sometimes.

Update on I Love You: Last night as we put Sweetie to bed, Papa Runner said, "Ni-night, Sweetie, I love you." She gave him a big smile and said, "La-lu!"

Seeing the look on my face, my sweet husband said, "Sweetie, do you love Mama?"

"NOOOOOOOO!"

Then I took her. "Ni-night, Sweetie, I love you." *blank stare* "I love you!" *blank stare* "I love you, Sweetie!"

She busted out the biggest grin you've ever seen and shouted, "LA-LU!" Such a tease!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh thank goodness you got the 'I love you'! I enjoy your stories!

Marla and Rob said...

what a cutie - her personality really shines through - both in person and on your blog!!

Rebekah said...

i'm so glad you finally got to hear it Jen!! You always have the best stories!