Monday, April 14, 2008

Some interesting stats

Well, interesting to me, anyway.

I average around 35 visitors per day. Several stay for more than an hour. I've only been found through Google twice.

Some of the visitors to my blog include people from Middletown, NY; Mt Laurel, NJ; Greenville, SC; Dixon, IL; Gainsville, FL; Canton, MI; Hartford, CT; Towanda, PA; Rochester, MN; Washington, DC; Dehra Dun Uttaranchal, India; Dallas, TX; Sulpher, OK; Chicago, IL; Glenview, IL; Rantoul, IL; Hollywood, FL; Owosso, MI; Schaumberg, IL; and Zurich, Switzerland.

I know or suspect who a few of these are, but most of them I haven't the slightest idea who they could be. Some of them are one-time visitors, some visit several times a day. And yet I hardly ever get comments! So, take a moment to introduce yourself. I'd love to find out how you found my blog.

7 comments:

Mrs. Hany said...

okay, I can not find you email address and you are in our potluck for April May, so I am killing two birds with one stone, I read you blog, and does the 24th of May (Saturday) work for you? thanks!
kirsten
kirsten131@hotmail.com

Ann said...

Do you know who the Greenville, SC, person is?!!

Mama Runner said...

Yes, Ann, I was pretty sure that was you!

Marla and Rob said...

sooo very interesting. I would love to know how you find out who's reading your blog, how many people per day, where they are, etc...... If you have a minute, call me or email me if there's someway I could find out, too!! Also, we ladies should get together, maybe for a "playdate" sometime soon. So many things to chat about. Miss ya, Marla:)

Katie said...

i'm here

Anonymous said...

I have read your blog from time to time, not that it links from the Klop blog. I can relate to some of your stories about the girls, from my own years ago, and from Nathan now. Of course, I enjoy reading about the running too. You're going to have such a great time at the race.

Laura said...

I am Laura, mom of Allyssa (11 months). I found your blog because of a link on someone else's blog that I don't know (found them from another blog I don't know that I found on Hearts at Home's website). I live 10 hours away from any of family and moved to this town recently, so I don't know anyone around here. I look at blogs to connect with other moms. Hopefully I'll find a play group around here soon! You can see my blog at valleyhousewife.blogspot.com