Saturday, February 2, 2008

My First Official Workout








I was ready to complete my first official training workout.













But it snowed 8 inches last night. I have to shovel the driveway first. (I miss Papa Runner!)


























But they haven't plowed the street yet. In fact, they didn't plow until 12:50! No point in scooping the driveway if the street isn't plowed. I think I'll work out at home today.












Lucky me, I didn't have to shovel after all. My FIL tried to come help but got stuck trying to get down our street. And guess who came along to save the day? Clark! He pushed Dad out, then came and did my drive! I'll have to make him some brownies.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

That is too funny! I just had to laugh! That sure was nice of Clarky to come plow your drive...send him our way next time!!