Friday, February 22, 2008

Smartie narrowly avoids death by angry mama!

Today is Cubs Tickets day. Anyone who has tried to buy tickets from the Cubs knows how crazy this is. I had two computers and two phone lines going all morning. So I set up the kids with a movie, then had lunch ready for them when it was done.

They completely ignored me for the hour and a half I listened to busy signals. But the instant I got through, Smartie's radar went off and here she came! The automated voice said, "Please state the event you are looking for." Smartie yelled, "I want to sit on your LAAAAAAAAP!" The Voice said, "I'm sorry, I don't understand you. Please hold while I transfer you." *mom gives Smartie the Look of DEATH!*

2 comments:

Jami said...

ha ha ha! Oh how I can relate. so did you get the tickets?!

Mindy said...

lol...Noah totally did that to me last time I was waiting on hold forever. I hate those stupid automated recordings...

Hope you got your tickets...