Wednesday, February 13, 2008

50 Things you Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Two car seats and maybe a couple of french fries. Papa Runner keeps it pretty clean.

2. When was the last time you threw up?
When I was preggo with Sweetie.

3. What's your favorite curse word?
Oh My Cow.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Papa Runner, Smartie, and Sweetie. Actually, they're the only people I saw today other than the Kinkos guy who printed my pages upside down on the letterhead. Definitely wasn't smiling at him!

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Making breakfast--cheerios and fruit, lots of work!

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Eating fauxTombstone Pizza.

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
I can't answer that :O

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Of course not!

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Nobody talk to Mommy, I'm in a bad mood!

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Chocolate fudge.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water

12. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and a sweater.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
See 6

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yes, a sports bra...with 11 clasps!

15. When was the last time you ran?
5:00.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
The Super Bowl. I'm still laughing! Go Giants!

17. Who is the last person you emailed?
Megan

18. Ever go camping?
Um, I'm married to an Eagle Scout. We do REAL camping.

19. Do you have a tan?
Horrors! Of course not!

20. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Rarely drink the stuff since I nearly overdosed on it.

21. What did your last IM say?


22. Are you someone's best friend?
Yes, I think.

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Attempting to clean the bathrooms, if I can make it off the couch.

24. Where is your mom right now?
Ummm at her house?

25. Look to your left, what do you see?
Coats that aren't hanging in the closet.

26. What color is your watch?
Purple.

27. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
Colby Donaldson. Sad, I know.

28. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Have already had it (for medical reasons, not vanity) and will probably need it again.

29. What is your birthstone?
Amethyst.

30. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Usually drive thru.

31. How many kids do you want?
Today? None.

32. Do you have a dog?
Yes, her name is Jessica and she died after chasing the cats. (Inside joke. Real answer--Not bloody likely!)

33. Last person you talked to on the phone?
An answering machine.

34. Have you met anyone famous?
J.C. Chasez, before N*SYNC, back in his MMC days. Really! Why doesn't anyone ever believe me?

35. Any plans today?
Just catching up on the blogosphere.

36. How many states have you lived in?
One. Confusion.

37. Ever go to college?
Yes, and see how useful that was!

38. Where are you right now?
Lost in space.

39. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
See 9.

40. Last song listened to?
Days of Elijah--Amazing Love Live!

41. Are you allergic to anything?
Latex.

42. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Fluffy pink slippers.

43. Are you jealous of anyone?
No.

44. Is anyone jealous of you?
LOL!

45. What time is it?
6:57

46. Do any of your friends have children?
Have you seen how full the baby room is lately?

47. Do you eat healthy?
I'm improving in that area.

48. What do you usually do during the day?
Clean up messes.

49. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
29

50. How did you get one of your scars?
I was allowed to pick one Chicken Pox to scratch as much as I wanted. It prevented lots of other scars, I'm sure.

10 comments:

Mrs. Hany said...

this was really cute, I love learning new things about you!

megs @ whadusay said...

many answers I myself can relate too! this made me laugh - thanks Jen

Brooke said...

How fun- thanks for sharing- you have such a great sense of humor!

Brooke said...

OH- and may I also ask how in the world did you meet JC? Too funny- it brings back memories... Kristine and I were in LOVE with the MMC back in its glory days (we actually preferred the Mark guy, with JC being a close second)... but ah, those junior high days!

Brooke said...

I may have revealed too much... the world will now know how uncool I am (or did everyone swoon over boys they would never meet in junior high?)!

Mindy said...

Oh Jen, you crack me up! I needed a good laugh!

Mama Runner said...

I met JC (get this) on the lazy river at Indiana Beach back when I was 15. I wasn't the only one to recognize him, either, he had a few girls asking him questions about all the music/dance lessons he was taking. A close friend was obsessed with MMC, otherwise I wouldn't have known who he was. We didn't get the Disney channel at the time.

Staci said...

JC... uh-huh... wasn't that the same time I got an "autograph" from Jonathan Brandis sent from Florida???

Amber said...

love it - I agree - thanks for the laugh and brightening my day!

Ann said...

Jen--your Aunt Judy clued me in to your site. I've really enjoyed reading it today--especially your blog name. Very inspirational! --your cousin Ann from SC.
p.s. Since you're already a blogger you are a good candidate to get on the EJK family blog--Contact me and I'll sign you up!