Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Great Book

I am reading the most fascinating (and infuriating) book! It's called The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth. The author went through hundreds of research projects to examine the standard practices in modern obstetrics to see if they really benefit women and babies. It's really shocking how many things have been repeatedly proven to be harmful but are still used on a regular basis. I'd recommend this book to anyone pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant.

_______________________

Now a money saving tip: Prescription prenatal vitamins are free at Meijer's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I don't have to think about all that stuff anymore! I meditated every day when I was pregnant with Nathan. I visualized how it would go. I did not want Jerry to see me loose my head. And it went exactly as I had planned. Smooth. Easy. No crying and screaming (for me, anyway). Good luck!!