Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm Popping Out

On Sunday morning, I put on my usual church outfit, and it fit. By the time I got home, it was tight. I have a definite bump today. I figured once it started I'd grow pretty fast, but wow! Luckily, I lost enough weight in the last year that I have not one but two sizes of pants in storage that I can work my way up through before I jump to maternity clothes.

Of course, I'm not sure all of it is baby related. The cyst that was golf-ball size last Wednesday was large-chicken-egg size on Monday and has been hurting quite a bit yesterday and today. I can feel it with palpitation, so I'm sure it's grown some more since then. I wish the stupid thing would burst. I'd much prefer two hours of level 10 pain to two weeks of level 8 pain. I hate taking meds under normal circumstances and especially while pregnant. They say vicodin is safe for pregnancy, but it still makes my uneasy.

OT: I checked my blog stat counter today. Before the big announcement, I was averaging 25 hits a day. Since, it's been well over 100! So that's how you get more traffic! LOL

1 comment:

Amber said...

You're updating more too! : ) It's fun to read!

I was in maternity clothes so fast it wasn't even funny - and it wasn't neccesarily because I was putting on weight (which is what made me suspect!). Be ready for one completely different ride! : )

Hope the cyst resolves soon - I've had enough of my own to not want you to have to deal with it any longer than you have to!