Friday, January 25, 2008

Single Motherhood

Papa Runner left this morning for a 9 day trip to India. MUCH better than the 3 months last time, but still I'm not looking forward to a week by myself. The weekends have lots of plans, so they'll go fast, but the week will be long. Anyone up for a girl's night out, maybe Thursday? We could go out, or everyone could come to my place.

Even though Papa has a ticket to fly into Bloomington, I'm picking him up at O'Hare. Because I miss him that much? No, because the Bloomington flight is due to land just 1 hour before the Super Bowl and is very unreliable . If I pick him up, we can be sure to be home in time for the game. AND we're hosting his family this year, so there will already be people at our house waiting for us. Yay! :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hope your week is going well Jen!!!