Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Good Day

Eight years ago today, I married my best friend, a man who challenges me, comforts me, supports me, and loves me deeply. Who knew then where we'd be today! I have to say my life is better than I imagined it could be. I have a loving husband and four beautiful children, a place to live, food to eat, an exciting career path...what more could I ask for? Papa Runner has been an amazing blessing. We're not perfect, but we're so good together. God knew what He was doing when He led us to each other.

This has also been a good day for a few other reasons starting with a great morning run. I sent in my registration for Doula class, heard from an area doula who would be interested in partnering with me down the road, got my registration forms for our homeschool co-op group, and made arrangements to see BABIES the Movie on July 8 (see post below if you'd like to come.) I'm also planning a double first birthday party for the family next week. Now we're going to make homemade pizza for supper and enjoy skillet cookies for dessert.

2 comments:

heidi said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Sounds like a good day to me too, especially the skillet cookie!

Marie Stork said...

Happy Anniversary--and excited to hear you took the "plunge" and turned in that paperwork. You will be great at that! Blessings!