Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nice Day

I'm flying solo today and tomorrow while Papa Runner is in Denver. Today I took the kids up to the lake to swim with my parents and niece/nephew. We had a great time. When we got home I threw all four kids in the tub and ordered a pizza. They were all scrubbed up and in their jammies when the pizza got here. Each child, including the twins, ate a whole large slice of pepperoni and onion. We also got a cinna-pie for dessert, and the girls and I each had a few slices. There was half of it left, which I planned to eat after the kids were in bed.

I took the girls upstairs to brush teeth, read a Bible story, and pray. The babies were being really good downstairs the whole time I put the girls to bed. Or so I thought. Turns out, Monkey is just tall enough that he could pull the pizza boxes off the table. By the time I got done and caught them, they had licked all the frosting off the cinna-pie! So much for my dessert.

1 comment:

Becca K. said...

PLEASE tell me you took a picture!?!?! I can't believe how fast your little ones are growing up!