Monday, May 31, 2010

Random pics

The mushrooms I found growing in the living room carpet:



Ethne's foot. She's a budding photographer who likes to take series of pictures. I have about 25 just of her foot in different positions and places! Aunt Staci would be proud.


The twins eating my dessert pizza. When Sassy saw me, she threw her piece away and refused to hold it for the picture. She knew she was in trouble!



(Not sure why this one won't turn; it's right side up on my computer.) The twins at almost 11 months. Poor Sassy is my baldest baby. She barely has enough hair to put in a clip, and it's so fine it slides right out. Monkey, on the other hand, is rocking the faux-hawk! I didn't realize his hair was so long until I gelled it. He'll need a hair cut soon.

2 comments:

Nog Blog said...

That mushroom discovery is amazing! I've never heard of it before, so I Googled it just for curiousity, and it wasn't good news. Hope Brett is home soon!

Marie Stork said...

Look at those babies of yours!! So cute!!