Friday, September 4, 2009

Drama, Drama, Drama

Smartie the Drama Queen was playing outside with her princess dolls. While she was standing on a ladder, a thread came loose from Sleeping Beauty's hem and blew away in the wind. She cried for 45 minutes about it. Really! Then she drew this picture:



I tried to comfort her by telling her a mama bird would pick it up and use it in her nest to keep her babies warm. Now she is FURIOUS at that bird for stealing her thread and wants to know if she can have some money to buy it back. All this over a THREAD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! At least she's becoming a good artist.

~Amy

Nog Blog said...

I hope you're keeping a journal of all your girl's antics. I wish I had done that, even with the grandkids, because I can't remember all the cute things they say and do. Your girls have some good stories!