Monday, July 6, 2009

A Few More Hours

I was scheduled for induction starting at 8:00 tonight. This morning, the OB checked me, and I'm already dilated to 2+! So I'll only need one dose of the first medicine instead of 3, and we'll be starting at 4:00 tomorrow morning. Then pitocin at 8:00, unless I go into labor before then. I would love to go into labor on my own, or at least with just the first med like I did with Sweetie. I can't wait!

My final belly pic: (almost) 36 weeks!

Photobucket

And the girls visiting:

Photobucket

Oh, and the slide show again with the last 2 pics added:

5 comments:

Marla said...

Will be praying that everything goes well for you Jen!

Haley said...

I just said a prayer for you Jen! I'm excited it'll soon be here for you! What a fun time. I love the progression on your belly pics. I should've done that with my pregnancies. You'll be in my thoughts!

Taunya said...

I am praying for you Jen!!Way to go on making it to 36 weeks:)

Jessica said...

I've been thinking and praying for you today! Cant wait to hear the news! So thankful you have made it to 36 weeks and You look great!

Marie Stork said...

Oh, I was at work yesterday and again today and have not had time to check so here I sit Tuesday night wondering? Hope all is going ok and i'm praying for you!