Friday, March 21, 2008

Potty Obsession

Sweetie has become obsessed with the potty in recent days. She's been watching Smartie, I think, and several times I have caught her with her pants off (diaper on, she can't unbotton her shirt with the between-leg snaps yet) trying to climb onto the toilet. We got out the potty chair and let her pretend to go. No actual tinkles, but she gets such a kick out of trying. I'm tempted to give the one-day potty training a try. This may be a window of opportunity. But I don't know if she's really ready for it, and I don't want to push her too soon. She's only 15 months, after all. Maybe we'll try for a day and see how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, didn't realize you had a blog. I don't keep up on many blogs, but it will be fun to keep up on yours. Hopefully the potty training attempt goes well. - Heidi Rink.