Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Milestones

Sassy started crawling yesterday. She does a combination of knee crawling, scooting on her bum, and rolling, but she slowly makes her way where she wants to go.

Sweetie finally earned her Belle doll for using the potty.

Smartie lost her first tooth.

And for those that asked, yes I'm running again, or more accurately walk/running. I am woefully out of shape, so I'm following the same walk/run pattern I used when I was injured before to get back into it. I hope to be mostly running eventually. If I can maintain my new exercise regimen for three weeks, I may think about signing up for another race.

2 comments:

Steven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shelley S said...

We may be having a family 5K at the EJK reunion this summer... stay tuned!