Sunday, March 28, 2010

We've moved

Wednesday/Thursday we packed up the whole house, and Friday we moved into our new home. There are a lot of boxes to unpack, but we're slowly settling in. Sweetie has had the hardest transition. Smartie did a lot better than I expected.

_______________________

In a few minutes, Papa Runner is leaving for a week-long training in Chicago. So I'm flying solo this week with a little help from my sister. Then we have the Easter Sunrise Service at church (that we're in charge of!) next weekend. Once we get through that, I'll be able to breathe a lot easier. We won't have anything else big planned until June when we give dinner at church.

______________________

The Sunday School Easter Program was today. During the Christmas program, Smartie couldn't handle everyone looking at her and hid under the bench instead of singing. This time, we talked through everything several times. She told me she wasn't going to sing, but she would stand up and smile. And that's exactly what she did. I was very proud of her.

No comments: