Monday, October 26, 2009

Small Goals

It's time to get back into the swing of things. For too long I've been slacking off, using my "new" twins as an excuse. Well, they're 3.5 months old now, time to move on! So each week I'll be setting a goal, and if I accomplish it I'll add another one for the next week.

This week's goal (drumroll, please):








Getting Dressed!


That's right! I, Mama Runner, will get myself and all four kids dressed each morning for an entire week! I know what you're thinking: she sure expects a lot from herself. But I think this week we might actually do it! And next week I'm going crazy and adding Making Beds to the list!


At this rate I might actually be cleaning toilets by New Year. Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

lol...you crack me up! Good luck with your goal - I think all mothers can relate! :)

Jami said...

If you get the bed making thing down - I am totally impressed! Meaning that doesn't get done around here very often!

Nog Blog said...

Most days my husband gets up after me and NEVER has he left the bed unmade! The rare days that I sleep in, I feel like I can hear his voice, "Make the bed, for crying out loud!"

Staci said...

"You put your legs in your pants, you put your legs in your pants! You put your legs in your pants, and you're doin' a dance! That's what's best about getting dressed!"

"You put your arms in your shirt, you put your arms in your shirt. You put your arms in your shirt, and it don't even hurt, you put your legs in your pants and you're doin' a dance! That's what's best about getting dressed!!!"

~ Elmo's World

Anonymous said...

Ex-squeeze me? Baking powder?

~Amos