Monday, October 12, 2009

My Baby is Six!

Six years ago today the couple became a family! She only weighed 4lb 4oz. I can hardly believe she's gotten so big! Today we had a mother-daughter adventure. Here's the before picture:



Smartie went first. This is her second donation to Locks of Love:


I went next. This is my third donation:


Smartie's tail will be made into a wig for a child. Mine isn't long enough but will be sold to pay for the making of Smartie's wig:


And here we are with our matching haircuts:

4 comments:

sarah said...

wow, i can't believe she's 6 already! looks like a fun day:)

rk2 said...

What a neat thing for Mother and daughter to do together, and how neat that she wants to do this.

Happy Birthday!

Nog Blog said...

Now that's great memory-making!

Shelley S said...

What a fun day! I love that last picture of the 2 of you together!