Monday, December 10, 2007

So you think my girls are angels

In public, my girls are usually well behaved, but at home? Here's a sample of our day today. I had just finished making all three beds after washing the sheets and folding 2 loads of laundry. I sat on the couch for a rest and let out a sigh.

Smartie--Mom, are you going to freak out?
Me--No, I'm not going to freak out.
Smartie--Yes, you are! Yes, you are!
Me--No, I'm not going to freak out.
Smartie (singing)--Freak out! Freak out! Mama's gonna freak out!
Me--Stop!
Smartie--Doooo it, doooo it, doooo it!
Me--AAAAAAAHHHH!
Smartie--YAAAAAY!
Sweetie (no idea what's going on, but hears the yay) *clap clap clap*

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness Jen! That is way too funny...sorry but it is :) I cant even see Ethne doing that!

Welcome to blogland!

Mindy said...

Yeah! Another blog to read! How fun! Welcome to the addiction that is blogging. :)

Kristy said...

Welcome to blogland! Your kids are well-behaved in public! That is a funny story though- don't they all have their moments?

Amber said...

I'm just still impressed they're so well behaved in public . . . your story just makes them normal! : )

excited for your blog!