Monday, February 1, 2010

Boy Behavior?

Monkey is such a boy! He's turning into an escape artist. This morning, I put him in the bouncy seat. He managed to get out of the buckle, roll over, get up on his hands and knees, and bounce himself silly! He can also escape from the Bumbo. So no more bouncy-seat or Bumbo for him. He's working hard on getting out of the swing (!), but the buckles are a little tighter there. So far no luck, thank God. I don't know what I'd do if he couldn't go to sleep in the swing.

-----------------

Did anyone catch the episode of 19 Kids and Counting last night? We don't get TLC, but I would really like to see it if anyone has it DVRed and can copy it for me. Michelle had PE, the same syndrome I had in all my pregnancies. I saw a few clips online and had major PTSD flashbacks!

2 comments:

Shelley S said...

I had it set to DVR and one of my kids cancelled it 1/2 way through the show! It's going to replay tomorrow night (Tuesday), so I'm going to catch it then. If all goes as planned and it get recorded this time, then I'll make you a copy. Do you have a VHS player?

Mama Runner said...

I don't have VHS but can watch at mom and dad's.