Sunday, January 10, 2010

What is it about Sundays?

I've heard it said that the Devil attacks children on Sundays to distract from the Lord's day, and I kinda believe it. It's been one of those days when I feel like listing the kiddos on ebay! Meltdowns over the color of sippy cups and who gets which dress-up outfit, whining for a snack when supper is in the oven, screaming at each other and waking up the babies. When they're inches from the babies' faces screaming, "WHY WON'T THEY STOP CRYING," I actually told them to just Shut! Up! And then they had to reprimand me for saying a "bad word." Yeah, not exactly a super-mom day.

1 comment:

Mrs. Hany said...

been there (esp. the yelling shut-up part), I really think the Lord gives us children not to be happy, but to be holy. Here's hoping for a better tomorrow!!! And remember my mantra - bedtime always comes....