Sunday, July 20, 2008

Introducing...

Bonny Blue Baby Wearing! After much consideration, I've decided to move forward with my baby-wearing business. I want to focus on education and will also be making and selling ring slings. My goal is to match mothers with a comfortable, stylish, and useful carrier for their baby (whether or not they choose my sling.) I will be offering classes and one-on-one consultations.

I am so excited to offer my very first class on Thursday, July 31, at 7:00pm. Because this is my first class, I am offering a discounted price of just $5. If you decide to buy a sling, you will get a $5 discount, so the class is free with purchase. A few of you have already asked about my slings, so I hope you can make my class. If not, just give me a call and we'll set up an appointment.

Space is limited, so please make your reservation by replying to this post, emailing me at bonnybluebaby at yahoo dot com or calling me directly.

4 comments:

Mrs. Hany said...

Jen, Please reserve a seat for me!!!! Also, do I need to bring Philly to match a sling or can we do it without the baby? Thanks!

Mindy said...

Congratulations! Good luck with your business! Your slings are very cute!

Marla and Rob said...

I'm planning on coming. Can't wait!!

sarah said...

Well, I don't need a baby sling, but I just found your blog and wanted to say hi! Hope all is going good!